• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celtic v Shakhter Karagandy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always hate the way rangers forums delete all the celtic threads at times like this, I like a good gloat.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Always hate the way rangers forums delete all the celtic threads at times like this, I like a good gloat.
      it's a good job you are not a monotonous twat
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

FFS. Lennon is a complete c**t.

Greatest night of my footballing life ?? What, beating a bunch of part timers of the standard of Albion Rovers ?

And Commons, 'Nobody will want to come here'. Aye Chris, only because Parkhead is a sh1thole. I can't see Morinho crapping his keks about your footballing ability.

C**ts, I hate both halves of the old firm !!
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Greatest night of my footballing life ?? What, beating a bunch of part timers of the standard of Albion Rovers ?

And Commons, 'Nobody will want to come here'. Aye Chris, only because Parkhead is a sh1thole. I can't see Morinho crapping his keks about your footballing ability.

I do like a good gloat.

Comment

I do like a good goat.
            FTFY

Comment

I do like a good goat.
              FTFY

Comment

Oh well, wtf. They'll no doubt be meeting up again in the Europa League in a few weeks time.

Comment

Going by all the reactions I thought Celtic had won the Champions League itself!

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
                  Oh well, wtf. They'll no doubt be meeting up again in the Europa League in a few weeks time.
                  For that to happen Celtic must avoid finishing bottom of their group.

Comment

Coincidentally, Shakhter were knocked out by the same scoreline two years ago, by St Patrick's Athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

WTMS - Two cheeks of the same @rse.
                      I'd give my right dick to be normal.....

Comment

Working...
                      X