• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So you are anti-semitic....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently anything that happens is Allah's will, so, it follows anything Israel does was intended by Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Apparently anything that happens is Allah's will, so, it follows anything Israel does was intended by Allah.
      AtW you may not have noticed but I worship the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob not some made up idol. God has many names however allah is not one of them.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

The point Chico is very simple: we have here a few large groups of people who believe their own God is the only one, which means only one group can be correct - its either Allah or your God or other gods. This means that you have as much chance of worshipping wrong God as others, in fact the mere fact that there are so many supposedly unique Gods begs for question - why is yours definately the one?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          AtW you may not have noticed but I worship the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob not some made up idol. God has many names however allah is not one of them.
          I have asked you this before chicken, but you have yet to offer a convincing answer.
          Why can't Islam be right? Why can't Christians have misinterpreted the message. Why can't Mohammed be the last messanger of God?
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Because I am the last messenger of god, dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Check out Sid Roth and you will be surprised.
              Sid Roth is a Jewish believer in Jesus as the Messiah. As the host of the Messianic Vision, a nationally syndicated radio, television, and publishing ministry, Sid has been on the cutting edge of Jewish evangelism for more than twenty-five years. He has a hunger for souls and believes the key to worldwide evangelism and the Lord’s return involves going "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't that make him a Christian
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It de truf lusten to de man! ah lubs de lawd's chosen people. Just dis very day ah buy some Marks & Spencer overrals and six packs o Tesco low fat yoghurt. Praise de lawd!

Comment

Allah is just God by another name...isnt it??

Mailman

Comment

Chico,

have a look at this:

www.fromisraeltolebanon.info

and after explain to me how this is possible in the Holly Land in our times? I can see you next week painting your messages on Israeli rockets doing all this in the name of God.
                    The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      The point Chico is very simple: we have here a few large groups of people who believe their own God is the only one, which means only one group can be correct - its either Allah or your God or other gods. This means that you have as much chance of worshipping wrong God as others, in fact the mere fact that there are so many supposedly unique Gods begs for question - why is yours definately the one?
                      You are wrong there TwATy mate. Islam says it is the same god of the christians and the jews, it is just that the christians and the jews are damned for worshipping in the wrong manner much as protestants and catholics differ about christianity. Even the Muslims cant decide between shia and sunny traditions even though Muslims are forbiden from fighting each other.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X