• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Local chav scum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local chav scum

I am a pretty tolerant person, I don't really give a feck about other people no matter who they are so long as they don't bother me. I was rather neutral to chavs until very recent when they really started getting on my nerves >:

The situation is this: there is a local small pond just few streets away from me, so I took on regularly walking to there to breath fresh air while thinking about solving tough SKA problems. I also feed ducks and other water birds there - something that amuses me very much.

The pond itself is a private property of local fish club, but they have one place with sittings to see pond and feed birds. This place is now full of scum chavs smoking hash, playing with ball and generally fecking around. No chance for quiet reflection and feeding birds now. >:

I have therefore formed an informed opinion about said scum.

CHAVS ARE F\/CKING BASTARDS THAT SHOULD BE SENT TO HARD LABOUR CAMPS!!!!

Cavorting Cossacks

Me and a couple of friends had just finished doing our weekly volunteer work at the old war heros hospice when Jimmy suggested we have all meet near the old duck pond for a night out.

When we got there the midges were all over us so Trevor called his hippy girlfriend who brought over a load of jossticks to keep the buggers away.

We had a good kick around and played British Bulldog. Then a strange moustachiod immigrant (probably illegal) turned up and started trying to poison the ducks with hunks of commie bread.
    He lured them in by chanting "Ska.. ska... ska...", and then smothered them in his 'tache.

I blame the French.

Comment

Working...
    X