• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You're running a business...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    It's not. Most of Jeebo's posts are snipes at "disguised employees". He's got a chip on his shoulder about it.
    Fair enough. I have a number of chips on my shoulders.

Come on Jeebo! Tell me what does your business do?

I am intrigued to know. Are you a "real" entrepreneur? Or just a fed up permie wedged between two contractors?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Ah yes, - you're in a different class then!

What's your beef* anyway?

We all know why most of us are set up as Ltd Companies. This is a forum to provide help and advice, amongst other things.

*wanted to use that expression for a while

Yeah! What's your Soya Protein* Jeebo

*I have been wanting to use it too. but he might be a veggie
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Ah yes, - you're in a different class then!

What's your beef* anyway?

We all know why most of us are set up as Ltd Companies. This is a forum to provide General Abuse, amongst other things.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X