• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many Avios do you have?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I think you'll find it's 3rd.
    knew I wouldn't last long.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I meant why I'm 2nd/3rd rather than 10th
      It's because of the blowies behind the bike sheds. Don't be coy about it, how do you think Realityhack became a mod.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        It's because of the blowies behind the bike sheds. Don't be coy about it, how do you think Realityhack became a mod.
        I think it's the fact all the top three can run rings around M (fatty arbuckle, the beached fat whale) F.

Not that I'm saying he's fat. It's just whatever country he arrives in sinks 2cms as the plane lands

PS MF, any chance of a deal on those EuroDisney tickets you can't use?
        Last edited by eek; 17 August 2013, 18:49.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I think it's the fact all the top three can run rings around M (fatty arbuckle, the beached fat whale) F.

Not that I'm saying he's fat. It's just whatever country he arrives in sinks 2cms as the plane lands

PS MF, any chance of a deal on those EuroDisney tickets you can't use?

Sounds like 'London to Brighton money where you mouth is talk to me'.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I got a nice boost when BA took over BMI and transferred miles from BMI Diamond to BA points to Avios - now at 250,000 or thereabouts
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
              I got a nice boost when BA took over BMI and transferred miles from BMI Diamond to BA points to Avios - now at 250,000 or thereabouts
              Your STBex will get 85% of those - and your solicitor 10%.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Your STBex will get 85% of those - and your solicitor 10%.

HTH
                Well she can have them if she wants, as long as one of us gets to take kids on a holiday sometime.

Comment

Well she can have them if she wants, as long as one of us gets to take kids on a holiday sometime.
                  Thats a good attitude to have.

BTW how often are you seeing the children? What ages ae the children? Why are you splitting up?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Thats a good attitude to have.

BTW how often are you seeing the children? What ages ae the children? Why are you splitting up?
                    That question's a bit off topic!

Comment

That question's a bit off topic!
                      You can reply on the insomnia thread if you prefer. Or tpd. Or just ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                      X