• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have you done???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabberwocky, Troll, Churchill: I am not a Sun regular reader and in my opinion the best page from this tulipe newspaper is no. 3 But the facts remain, the link has even a video that shows the guy demanding 800 quids in exchange for asylum seeker papers.
    If this is true then his rate would be 2,400 quids / week for a contract with lets say 3 standard "packages" delivered per week. For more complex "packages" the rate could go up to 4,500 quids / week , FFS this beats even DimPrawn with his .NET!!!

"Sun: “How many people have you helped?”

D: “Quite a number.”

Sun: “Ten, thirty?”

D: “I can’t count. Do you want a figure for those I have given advice, assisted?”

Sun: “Assisted.”

D: “Couple of hundred.”

Again I have nothing against Zimbabwean asylum seekers. But FFS this guy works for The Home Office!! We are talking about forged legal papers and bribery!!! And the majority of those "poor" asylum seekers are not Zimbabwean, this is an exploited hole in the British immigration law.
    There is also the opposite...People that came here legally, paid taxes and respected the law could be considered now "undesirable" because we all know that we should get rid of those "barbarian" Eastern Europeans.
    Or maybe ... if they have 800 quids for some Home Office guy...
    The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
      Jabberwocky, Troll, Churchill: I am not a Sun regular reader and in my opinion the best page from this tulipe newspaper is no. 3 But the facts remain, the link has even a video that shows the guy demanding 800 quids in exchange for asylum seeker papers.
      If this is true then his rate would be 2,400 quids / week for a contract with lets say 3 standard "packages" delivered per week. For more complex "packages" the rate could go up to 4,500 quids / week , FFS this beats even DimPrawn with his .NET!!!

"Sun: “How many people have you helped?”

D: “Quite a number.”

Sun: “Ten, thirty?”

D: “I can’t count. Do you want a figure for those I have given advice, assisted?”

Sun: “Assisted.”

D: “Couple of hundred.”

Again I have nothing against Zimbabwean asylum seekers. But FFS this guy works for The Home Office!! We are talking about forged legal papers and bribery!!! And the majority of those "poor" asylum seekers are not Zimbabwean, this is an exploited hole in the British immigration law.
      There is also the opposite...People that came here legally, paid taxes and respected the law could be considered now "undesirable" because we all know that we should get rid of those "barbarian" Eastern Europeans.
      Or maybe ... if they have 800 quids for some Home Office guy...
      I'm afraid old chap that this is what happens when the keys to the state are handed out to the savages, much the same is happening to the Police, Civil Service and Judiciary it's called 'equal opportunities' a.k.a lowering standards to the lowest common denominator, which happens to be third world levels & no one seems to be bothered about it too much

I think your problem is that you did it by the book legally - you should have climbed aboard a lorry at Dover & claimed asylum like the others
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
        No, the Sun is for tits, which is why he reads it.
        Last time I looked at the Sun, I saw no paupers, but I did see lots of tits, so you are right young sir.

BTW haven't you picked the lock on your bedroom door yet? Oh yes, it's on the outside. That makes it a bit hard to pick. Though if you were to pick a lock, I think you'd pick a pink one.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
          People that came here legally, paid taxes and respected the law could be considered now "undesirable" because we all know that we should get rid of those "barbarian" Eastern Europeans.
          I see nothing wrong with Eastern European immigrants except that when most of Warsaw, Gdansk, and Lodz up sticks and move to Luton, then I think it's getting a wee bit silly. I wonder if I could get a contract in Warsaw?

Comment

Working...
          X