• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1949 Benefits programme on 4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching tonight?

Single mums at the back of the queue, suitability was key factor.

Currently we spend £700 million on housing for non UK nationals. Unemployed hostels for non working immigrants.

Throwing tenants out for not keeping the house nice.

The lefties must be choking! Even I am thinking OUCH.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      He eats chicken nuggets these days I understand.
      Had a discussion with various sporty family members and we agreed his chicken nugget thing is part of his show.

No coach let alone national coaching team with dietician is going to let their protégé eat that all the time.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Interesting how generous everyone was, all these people letting complete unknowns on their sofa and pop round and do the neighbours garden.

The Zimbabwe guy loved working, The single mum realised how well off she was and the family got out of a rut.

actually quite a refreshing episode.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Had a discussion with various sporty family members and we agreed his chicken nugget thing is part of his show.

No coach let alone national coaching team with dietician is going to let their protégé eat that all the time.
          Probably right; I'm sure he enjoys them as a treat after he's won a race, but that's AFTER he's won a race.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X