• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can anyone explain why...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix
    And what makes you think that "He" will form the policy on something like Afghanistan? Is he a dictator? No.
    So please DA go away and intelligently and maturely work out how our Political system works....Or haven't you covered that at school yet?

The sooner you turn back into ashes the better
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

The "intelligent and mature" bit was particularly inspired, I thought...

:
      I had to spend 6 months poring over old threads to find proof. Funnily enough there was plenty of evidence in threads started and contributed to by someone called "Dodgyagent"
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        The sooner you turn back into ashes the better
        The classic put down I see!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Worry not, Phoenix, you can always rise again from the ashes...

Are we confusing two threads?
          Mine Rising from the ashes, and your prehensile lizard cock?

Comment

Working...
          X