• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jews or Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong
    In both those examples the "persecuted" were Christians, who, almost certainly have not acted blamlessly against other religions when establishing their footholds in foreign lands.
    ...ah, that makes it alright then... it's actually their own fault that they were beaten to a pulp. Thankyou for clearing that up.
    Plan A is located just about here.
    If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Originally posted by XLMonkey
      ...ah, that makes it alright then... it's actually their own fault that they were beaten to a pulp. Thankyou for clearing that up.
      Of course not, but your post intimated that as response to my earlier comment that these people did "get persecuted for nothing". I merely suggested that maybe that wasn't the case. Has that cleared things up for you?
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader issued a worldwide call Thursday for Muslims to rise up in a holy war against Israel and join the fighting in Lebanon and Gaza until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq." In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."
          Yeah, what's new? I think it's high time all the Western press made a gentlemen's agreement to stop reporting Al Qaeda's rhetoric.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

And SAS comes in with another winner

Originally posted by sasguru
            Yeah, what's new? I think it's high time all the Western press made a gentlemen's agreement to stop reporting Al Qaeda's rhetoric.
            press - gentlemen, nice juxtaposition there.
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
              press - gentlemen, nice juxtaposition there.
              e.g. the French press have an agreement not to report politicians' affairs.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                e.g. the French press have an agreement not to report politicians' affairs.
                Up the French !

Comment

I take a different stance to this news.

The Western press should be quoting the Koran and pointing out to all Al Queda supporters that as the whole world is the enemy all covenants of peace are off and that true believers must not live amongst the enemy or those who would harm them.
                  Make these people think about what it means to be a Muslim and support Al Queda.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader issued a worldwide call Thursday for Muslims to rise up in a holy war against Israel and join the fighting in Lebanon and Gaza until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq." In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."
                    How very convenient I thought they all had retired.

Anyway we must all now back Israel in its global fight against the Al Queda.
                    and United Nations.

You are either with Al Queda or United Nations or against them.

Or perhaps you havent really thought too much about it.

Did I get that bit right ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                      How very convenient I thought they all had retired.

Anyway we must all now back Israel in its global fight against Al Queda.

You are either with Al Queda or against them.

Or perhaps you havent really thought too much about it.

Did I get that bit right ?

Like er....Who Cares !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X