• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gents, help needed; fit or fugly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    The French (who else) have a term "Belle Laide", meaning literally "beautiful ugly woman". We all know women who are attractive without ever having any clear idea why. If only we could work out what it was....
    "There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."

Sir Francis Bacon, Essays, 1612

I would (but afterwards I'd sleep with one eye open)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      The French (who else) have a term "Belle Laide", meaning literally "beautiful ugly woman". We all know women who are attractive without ever having any clear idea why. If only we could work out what it was....
      It's a way of holding themselves that projects sexual confidence. A look in the eyes that says "I know exactly what to do with a rugby team"
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Nope: Ruth Wilson, Temporary Chaplaincy Pastoral Worker - Free Church

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Are you a closet muff diver?
          She's so far in she's in Narnia.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            She's so far in she's in Narnia.
            My first snog was with a girl. It was at a Christian Union camp when I was about 10.

I'm not gay, but I don't find the idea of sex with a woman repulsive. I just find blokes more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              My first snog was with a girl. It was at a Christian Union camp when I was about 10.
              That's actually quite cool in a public schoolish kind of way.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I'm not gay, but I don't find the idea of sex with a woman repulsive. I just find blokes more attractive.
                Depends on the bloke
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Yes folks it's time to play 'Casual Sexism' again!!!

So what do we say? Fit or fugly? Would you? (I think I would)
                  Yes. I would. Much better than the stereotype Hollywood blonde.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by worzelGummidge View Post
                    The real question is, would she actually "do" any of you lot?
                    probably, she isn't fit enough to be choosy!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Yes folks it's time to play 'Casual Sexism' again!!!

Last night I watched Luther on BBC for the first time, and was struck by the sight of the Alice Morgan character played by Ruth Wilson. Something funny about her upper lip and really she's a bit too thin for my taste, but something about her is really very sexy.

So what do we say? Fit or fugly? Would you? (I think I would)

she looks like the offspring of Tracey Emin and Mick Jagger who some how managed to avoid the completely ugly genes
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X