• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right that is it, the toys have left the pram..................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    But no coffee.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

There is a kettle and instant coffee but its just not the standard we've come to expect over the past month or two.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        There is a kettle and instant coffee but its just not the standard we've come to expect over the past month or two.
        If only you'd passed the java programming test......
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Not funny!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I can handle code monkeys producing crap code to be delpoyed, I can handle test monkeys breaking environments as its basically their job to break things, I can handle PM's not signing time sheets so my payments are late but when the coffee machine runs out of beans so I am left with the choice of decaff or tea, that is the limit of my patience!!!!!!

There's not even a Costa or a Starbucks I could make a trip too
            Try saying the following at the next "retrospective"...

"If you can't maintain a quality development environment, and that includes making sure the coffee machine doesn't break down and that the printers have sufficient consumables, how do you expect us to produce a quality product?"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Try saying the following at the next "retrospective"...

"If you can't maintain a quality development environment, and that includes making sure the coffee machine doesn't break down and that the printers have sufficient consumables, how do you expect us to produce a quality product?"
              I don't think that will work, with me being the Environment Manager

Comment

I was programming in oak when you still wore short trousers. Why would I want to write code in a language less productive than c++
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Blame him anyway, see if anyone notices. And warn Eek to keep his mouth shut

Comment

Did they give you a desk phone?
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Blame him anyway, see if anyone notices. And warn Eek to keep his mouth shut
                      Over the past month or so I have learnt that that is an impossible task

Comment

Working...
                      X