• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God bless SY02

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Makes your cock fall off. SimonMac had it.
    His cock? Or anemia?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Can B12 levels BE checked?

Why are your levels so low - don't you eat healthily?
      Because he's being eaten alive from the inside out by bizarre amoebic parasites like something out of Prometheus, but after suffering a few slight side effects he abandoned his course of treatment half way through.

It's his kids I feel sorry for - Each time he flushes the loo, these are sprayed all over the room in tiny droplets. So the whole family is bound to have copped a dose of the same by now.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Because he's being eaten alive from the inside out by bizarre amoebic parasites like something out of Prometheus, but after suffering a few slight side effects he abandoned his course of treatment half way through.

It's his kids I feel sorry for - Each time he flushes the loo, these are sprayed all over the room in tiny droplets. So the whole family is bound to have copped a dose of the same by now.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's his kids I feel sorry for
          You really don't need to add anything else to that sentence.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            You really don't need to add anything else to that sentence.
            I adore my kids.

Comment

I had this mate right. He had B12 deficiency

he used to get lethargic and shake like a born-again charismatic of the second coming of our Lord.
              Mind you, it stood him in good stead when his missus wanted a milk shake, he was like a one-man shaker-centrifuge and he could get her frothing and blowing bubbles in all the right places in no time.

Nevertheless, he came to an untimely end when his memory loss was suddenly cured , and he remembered that he was a real gayboy frottaire, and not a vitamin deficiency induced one

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I had this mate right. He had B12 deficiency

he used to get lethargic and shake like a born-again charismatic of the second coming of our Lord.
                Mind you, it stood him in good stead when his missus wanted a milk shake, he was like a one-man shaker-centrifuge and he could get her frothing and blowing bubbles in all the right places in no time.

Nevertheless, he came to an untimely end when his memory loss was suddenly cured , and he remembered that he was a real gayboy frottaire, and not a vitamin deficiency induced one

Owly take note. That is how it's done.

Comment

I just hope you find the cure soon, very soon.

So we don't have to keep reading about it!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Owly take note. That is how it's done.
                    For a post where I repeated moreorless word for word what you had said, you neg repped me, saying "stick to the facts".
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

For a post where I repeated moreorless word for word what you had said, you neg repped me, saying "stick to the facts".
                      Listen owly old son, don't play coy with me roight. Or I'll set my homeless buddies on you right.

Never, word for word or otherwise, did I ever say I had mild, minor, trivial or any other kind of side effects to the antibiotics.

The reaction was severe. And that's a Fookin end to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X