• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How To Deal With Idiots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If others are unable to see through the mountains of tulipe why should I give my services to them. I hope they see through it but atm is looking unlikely.
    I can smell a bulltulipter about 3 mins into discussion with them.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Good grief - really? I'd view this as a development opportunity for you.

Take a look at these Transactional analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Transactional Analysis , How Transactional Analysis can help you communicate better, Part One and look up 'Games'

Also take a look at MOODJUICE - Being Assertive - Self-help Guide for assertiveness

and finally take a look at Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) How you think and how CBT can help

If none of those work for you just have as look at a little book called 'The Prince' - that will definiately give you a few bits further thought...

http://www.constitution.org/mac/prince.pdf
      I thought you deal with idiots by banning them for 48 hours?!

Last edited by SimonMac; 15 July 2013, 12:06.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Chin the Fooker!!

HTH

MF
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Chin the Fooker!!

HTH

MF
          Alternatively leave a moist turd on his seat just before you go for lunch.

Comment

Or offer to get him a cup of coffee and put some stuff to make him go to the traps every few minutes. then you can accuse him of being unproductive and making wrong use of office time. sorted!
            I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
              Or offer to get him a cup of coffee and put some stuff to make him go to the traps every few minutes. then you can accuse him of being unproductive and making wrong use of office time. sorted!
              Try Some arsenic

Comment

Be tactful.

sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Be tactful.

sasguru
                  Will try this, get angry too easy and money is good. Must make a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Be tactful.

sasguru
                    you mean 'My wife is considerably richer than yow - Cretin?'
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Brookster View Post
                      I'm too nice for that kind of stuff lol, it just affects me. Don't do confrontation well. If they can't see he is a buffoon and a moron it's time to move on.
                      Shame cash is really good
                      Confrontation is healthy. Letting it stew is not.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X