• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modafinil anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    yes, for sitting on their arse all day and pretending to work.
    I think you're confusing social workers with their line managers. Everyone I met in this field is super-committed to it and passionate about helping people... no way you would do it otherwise, it's a horrible horrible job. Same goes for working as a PCSO, seeing the worst of humanity every day and knowing you can't do much about it other than mop up the mess.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You are thinking of childrens social workers. Awful job, never wanted to do it and probably never could. They get a bit more than £15k, though not enough to make me want to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        what tha fook is wrong with Red Bull?
        It gives me indigestion.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          There's no vitriol. It's simply how we deal with cretins in General, and in general.
          Still, it's always interesting to see natural selection in action.

Comment

Whatever happened to ProPlus? That was the choice of drug when I were a lad taking my exams (actually never took it as it said caffeine in it and I didn't like coffee at the time )
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X