• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Insomnia Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ditto

Comment

Started earlier.

Comment

yawn

Comment

Grrrr

Comment

Ar5e
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Started earlier.
              1am cannot be counted. I didn't even go to bed until 1.30 last night.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I woke up fresh as a daisy this morning, after what felt like a great night sleep. Turn the TV on and it was 4am
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My hotel room was insanely noisy. The traffic and the all night sirens was the least of my worries. What was worse was that the housekeeping trolleys are stored in the next room and someone is in there all night rattling miniature shampoo bottles, rumbling trolleys around that haven't seen a drop of WD40 for some time, plus some other peculiar constant banging noise.

At 4.30 someone else starts moving furniture in the breakfast room below. Cue interminable scraping of chairs.

So yesterday I asked to change rooms. They were a bit resistant, in the same way I might be if a guest came to visit my home for the weekend then demanded a change of room. But eventually they obliged.

They've moved me about six feet to the room immediately across the corridor. Jesus wept.

Comment

Wibble

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X