• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I shall be mostly be...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have a shave.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I may have a shave.
      The left or right hand's palm?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Hair cut tmrw, as I have a rare F2F next week in Dublin, and I'm not paying €20 for a haircut there off come Mediterranean looking ponce with the facial hair of 15 yo boy.

Before than though, getting up dead early for the Lions, cos it starts at like 10:30am!

Sunday off to Bolton to stock up on Carrs Pasties (which see), and to burn off the bad LPG I have in the car, stumbles on idle. BP stuff too, normally get Morrisons.

And been invited to either/and/or/whatever an open air kids film thing in Harrogate for the kids but beer better be involved, and a Garden Valley blah blah blah (lost interest after that) but beer better be involved.

Also replacing a hubcap on the mrs's car, never done that, always had alloys.

Tidy the office.

Sort out why the FSP on the IBM P505 isn't responding.

To be honest I'll be lucky if I get past the first thing...

Comment

Fri: drowning my sorrows as Client #1 refuses to answer any calls and emails despite promising a PO to be generated this week.

Sat: making and marinating spag bol for next week (with home made spag from eggs and 00 flour!). Borderlands 2 game, 4 up.! Woohooo!

Sun: Inviting GF#1, lovely daughter and boyfriend over for BBQ (with to-die-for marinated lamb in yoghurt and curry spices), 28 day matured rump steak, coconut and chilli marinated lobster and a Greek (geek?) salad.

So depressing week, but fecking great weekend!

Cycled to Headley and back - 50 miles! Ace!

Enjoy the sun CUKers!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X