• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On a train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    which is why you posted it on here. you sad fecker
    I'm posting on CUK while stuck on a train for 9 hours. You're posting on CUK while claiming to be in your £1m house with beautiful garden, sporty car and lucrative plan B to spend time on.
    I think we all know who the sad one is...

And I'm not a JW but if anyone had seen it, that would have been a great way to start a conversation about what I do believe. Well done!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      well shut up then
      It's OK, unlike some CUKkers I can type without having to say the words out loud.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It's OK, unlike some CUKkers I can type without having to say the words out loud.
        bet you still move you lips though!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I'm posting on CUK while stuck on a train for 9 hours. You're posting on CUK while claiming to be in your £1m house with beautiful garden, sporty car and lucrative plan B to spend time on.
          I think we all know who the sad one is...

And I'm not a JW but if anyone had seen it, that would have been a great way to start a conversation about what I do believe. Well done!
          Now look what the **** you've done sas; some poor sad bastard has to listen to jesuit boy go on about the god squad for the next 9 hours. WTF did he do to you?

Comment

Working...
          X