• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV Licence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have a tv connection (sky box etc), or a TV set that gets freeview HD out of the box, you cannot do much. In our case, we watch movies via Xbox Live Gold + Netflix, BBC iPlayer, etc. No TV subscription. So we told them we are not paying a dime, and they have added a note on their records, that we do not watch any live tv. No more junk letters.
    I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      No, you cretin. HTH, BIDI.
      Oh that's right, you're a snob who considers any new artform is inherently worse than an old one. I bet born in another time you'd have been slagging off the printing press.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X