• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is working this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working...weekends...

Code:
    INCOMPATIBLE INPUTS>
    OUT OF CHEESE ERROR>
    PLEASE REBOOT WORLD>
    Nope, dont get that one.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Lol

I can't believe it but it looks like AtW and Milan have been working every weekend for the past 6 months. Is life at home really that bad
      Both you and MarillionFan must have a house that stink of nappies.

Just kidding. Getting paid to post on here must give you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
      I'm only on here as I'm working on plan F and I'm waiting for some results from a colleague. Remember guys, all work and no play means you're not spending the money you've been earning. That's a waste.

Comment

Everybody,

don't panic, the Benes Invoicing Machine does not work _every_ weekend.

Milan.
        Last edited by milanbenes; 23 July 2006, 11:38.

Comment

Make hay while the sun shines

Me too - can't resist the overtime rate. Also, the last few Sundays have coincided with the hottest July in living memory, so I enjoy working in a fuly air-con office and not sweating at home. Roads are so busy at weekends now that you can't even escape to the nearest beach.

Comment

got to work next weekend too

Milan.

Comment

Working...
            X