• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look who I Just found

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Yes. But that only lets you be fairly sure which 12 people IRL are CUK members, not to match LI profiles 1:1 with CUK members. She now has an idea who many CUKkers are IRL but not which of us is which.
    To be fair even I identified two of them. They seemed to identify me too without difficulty.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      To be fair even I identified two of them. They seemed to identify me too without difficulty.
      I had a pretty good guess.

Comment

"You can only view the profiles of users within your network. However, as you add connections, you may discover people you know in common."

Lol I am billy no mates!

Comment

Why the paranoia? I don't think Gentile is likely to hunt us down and shoot us.

Talking of which, has anyone seen TestMangler lately?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Why the paranoia? I don't think Gentile is likely to hunt us down and shoot us.

Talking of which, has anyone seen TestMangler lately?
            They say her wossname glows in the dark
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I had a pretty good guess.
              I guess my picture is fairly disctinctive!
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Admin should unban her. If BP can be unbanned, so can Gentile. We need more lady techies in here just to balance out the view points.
                Unfortunately, the usual gang of CUK posters with self-image challenges took against gentile.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  "You can only view the profiles of users within your network. However, as you add connections, you may discover people you know in common."
                  I see that now but didn't last time I followed the link. Has she tightened up her settings?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not hard to see who I am and who I'm friends with here and on Linkedin. Nothing to hide from anybody here, Hector or anybody else.

I've met and continue to meet or privately correspond with many on here past and present.

Perhaps it would be good to ponder on the thought that real life and online personas very rarely are the same.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      "9 more connections can introduce you to someone who knows Rachel"
                      Is now

"You and this LinkedIn user don’t know anyone in common"

You bad people bullying her.

Comment

Working...
                      X