• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring Back Proggy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And anyway.... isn't creating a post about a single user and bannable offence... and discussing bans is also a bannable offence?

And SimonMac being a proggy lover has to be worthy of a CUK holiday surely?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      And anyway.... isn't creating a post about a single user and bannable offence... and discussing bans is also a bannable offence?

What about discussing bannable offences? Surely that's a bannable offence?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I prefer to get my bans the traditional way, by calling MF a cunno
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I prefer to get my bans the traditional way, by calling MF a cunno
          If they would just give MF the custom title of **** we wouldn't have to bother.

Although we might anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            In all seriousness, we could do with a clear ruling as to whether it's OK to make death threats towards MF.
            Yeah. You and who's army?

Link to the post in question please I can't be bothered to look myself.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Yeah. You and who's army?

Link to the post in question please I can't be bothered to look myself.
              FOAD

Comment

I would have been better to correct the small infraction and turn it in to a ban as well, to be served with immediate effect
                FOAD
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                X