• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

life insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    Got that, and got an 'are you sure you need all that cover?' call from the provider shortly after buying the policy on-line.

'Yup' says I - '18*annual income to cover my youngest until he's 20.'

'Oooo' says the caller. 'That's alot!'

If they can't do enough with a cash lump some equivalent to ten times your income, then they need educating as well as a life insurance policy.

And on that kind of money, make sure you put it in a trust so that you avoid inheritance tax.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Hope the mods are ok with me posting this link (please let me know if not) but this article may give you guys a bit more information on Relevant Life:

<admin note>All good thanks - we have our own guide here http://www.contractoruk.com/insuranc..._policies.html</admin note>
      Last edited by administrator; 26 June 2013, 09:16. Reason: Link removed

Comment

Working...
      X