• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the cruellest thing you could do to a chav?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the cruellest thing you could do to a chav?

I reckon it would be to wait until they go away on holiday, then creep into their house and fit a roll-top bath in the bathroom, at least six inches away from the wall all round, so they'd have nowhere to store their serried ranks of shampoo bottles, bubble bath, conditioner, etc, etc (half of them empty). :evil

Force them to listen to AtW?

Comment

then creep into their house and fit a roll-top bath in the bathroom, at least six inches away from the wall all round, so they'd have nowhere to store their serried ranks of shampoo bottles, bubble bath, conditioner, etc, etc (half of them empty)
      What's that got to do with young geezas dressed in burberry caps and bling then?

Comment

Introduce them to Chico.

Comment

Give them a job, a bar of soap (for washing not smoking) and some deodorant

Comment

Take their mothers PC away so they cannot post on CUK when they get home from school.

Comment

Oh god. Sounds like our bathroom (apart from the rats). I must be a chav.

Comment

Personally, I think bathrooms are highly over-rated.

In the little market town of Duodenum, just outside Lavenham, the local historical society (funded by a medieval Outreach worker) are reinstating cultural practices.

Massive great big bottoms hang out of windows and defecate on to the street below.

I've also noticed a new family move in yesterday, the NGoto's from Botswana.

So it soons looks like massive great big black bottoms are going to hanging out of number 5 shortly.

Being a good neighbour, I have welcomed them with a selection of home made bran cakes.

I have turned my own bathroom in to a bedsit, so Xog, if you are in the area and want to do some bottom watching, let me know. The window overlooks the village green and there is some major cr@pping action around lunchtime. Normally see at least 10-15 bums over a 2 hour period. During the evening, when it's dark, I do have a collection of edited highlights on DVD to keep you happy.

Strangely, the people at number 4 never seem to go to the loo. Which is weird.

Comment

Eh?

I know it's off topic, but what the heck does ROLMAO stand for?

Comment

Do you mean...

Do you mean ROFLMAO

If so

Roll On Floor Laughing My Arse Off

Comment

Working...
                    X