• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So you've pulled Nigella Lawson...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proggy View Post
    I love all this vitriol and judgement over a picture when none of you know the facts. He could have been telling her about something that happened to him acting out the story, a bit over enthusiastically.
    She was crying to act how saatchi was feeling i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Yet you mention violence against women almost casually? 'Maybe he was provoked'? Kind of intimates you find that kind of tulip acceptable.

Then you throw in an ad hominem, completely wide of the mark, that I have a tulipty life?

Whatever sas; I'vr always thought you were a ****, now you've just proved it.

Whatever. I've never hit a woman in my life and never will.
      As for your tulipty life, wasn't it by your own admission that your dull job was driving you to drink?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Whatever. I've never hit a woman in my life and never will.
        As for your tulipty life, wasn't it by your own admission that your dull job was driving you to drink?
        Problematic project, not dull life, simpleton. Life couldn't be much better, and the day rate keeps me coming back... and, to be frank, i didn't call the job dull, i am just fed up with the project. But again, you carry on, I am sure there are some women around who need a slap for provoking you

...and sure you haven't, you just approve of it

Last edited by Old Hack; 17 June 2013, 09:40.

Comment

I'm sure it isn't Mich's intention, but I find the thread title a bit uncomfortable.

Comment

She was crying to act how saatchi was feeling i guess

I like to hear all the facts before making a judgment, I'm funny that way.

Comment

...and sure you haven't, you just approve of it

Your OCD is back.
              I feel sorry for Mrs. Old Hick - she has to deal with a dull, OCD-suffering, miserable alcoholic for her sins.
              She might almost want to be beaten up, given that.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Your OCD is back.
                I feel sorry for Mrs. Old Hick - she has to deal with a dull, OCD-suffering, miserable alcoholic for her sins.
                She might almost want to be beaten up, given that.
                Haha, alco now, well, at least I don't approve of beating women. Now you're saying my wife might need it too? Classy. I feel for Mrs sas, if there is such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                  I like to hear all the facts before making a judgment,
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Haha, alco now,
                    By your own admission. Do you remember what you've done when you emerge from your alcy haze?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm surprised a couple of machine guns never popped out her tits.

Comment

Working...
                      X