• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And relax ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Edit: The West Indies have not beaten South Africa in a one-day international since 2006!
    18 of the last 20 ODIs to the SA boys...

Gale and co to tee off and buck the trend. Get on!
    Last edited by oscarose; 14 June 2013, 08:53. Reason: error -1
    one day at a time

Comment

Oi! take your dull cricket discussion orf my land!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Oi! take your dull cricket discussion orf my land!
        And on the subject of farmers, is there an object oriented version of R, called OO-R ?

(ooh-arr get orf my land)

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
          And on the subject of farmers, is there an object oriented version of R, called OO-R ?

Not a bad effort
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post

R!

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

*Of course Ill sit on it till nearer the completion date
              Be careful with that, I sometimes find I've finished something so early and hold on to it for a while that by the time I deliver it I've forgotten what I wrote. The client asks you something about it and you can't say "Hmm, not sure, I haven't looked at it for a couple of months"

Comment

Malc and Gricer have indeed partaken at my mini bar
                Is that a euphemism?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Malc and Gricer have indeed partaken at my mini bar
                  Indeed we have when we paid a vistit for my Through the Keyhole feature

Neglected to add a pic of Sasguru's minibar, so for the sake of posterity, here it is...

...and, according to Malc, he mixes a mean Taboo and Mirage.

Comment

Well that certainly sheds some light on some of his "posterior" thinking anyway!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X