• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is wrong with me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Menopause?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Fookin stress. Some of you don't know you're fookin born.
      I am pretty sure I am still not
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Been ill
        When did you last have a holiday?

Comment

I hear the german showers aren't good for your health

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
            I hear the german showers aren't good for your health
            I don't think suity ever had any 'health'.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Stress only exists because you let it get to you. Treat things with the (lack of) respect they deserve and you don't get stressed.
              If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Thanks all. I'm really not stressed.

The project isn't going so great, as the design is flawed and won't work but since my "eppy" last year and subsequent councilling etc I really don't give two ****s about much these days.

I tend to think, silly arses, I did say it won't work but hey ho they have to pay me to build it to spec and then pay me to put it right.

So, I'm not stressed. At all.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Definitely Ebola then.

Comment

Thanks all. I'm really not stressed.

The project isn't going so great, as the design is flawed and won't work but since my "eppy" last year and subsequent councilling etc I really don't give two ****s about much these days.

I tend to think, silly arses, I did say it won't work but hey ho they have to pay me to build it to spec and then pay me to put it right.

Then it's the booze, maybe.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Perhaps your immune system is turning upon itself, having been used to the challenging bugfest associated with UK toilets littered with partially digested burgers and Ginster pies, now you have these surgically clean toilets and your body can't cope.

Dr hyperD suggests a course of licking handrails and peanut bowls wherever you go. You'll feel better in no time.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X