• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gents, a call to action!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I suspect Old Hack may be gone for some time...
    I doubt it - most of the Flickr links (particularly from the early posts) have all gone
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Ladies, if you need more of a punch during your meetings or need to be taken more seriously, then try changing to a leather garment. You will find the eyes will be focussed on your Gantt chart rather than the outside window, as the delightful Monica Bellucci models here.

The green tinted blusher is an optional extra.
      That's a OAD image, surely?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        For some strange reason I enjoy shopping (one of my 'hobbies' is visiting shopping centres!) and have a very good eye for clothing, both womens and mens and for years I've been advising women family members, and female friends, on clothing and not once have I been wrong. The clothing above is nice but not for every woman and I suspect you just want to post pictures of pretty women (which is okay.) At the moment I quite like the fashion house Desigual from Spain (although that may not be to everyone's taste) although Frau D. is not too enamoured as its a bit too...colourful. One Green Elephant are not too bad either with some understated designs and of course the ever perennials such as Paul Smith, Hugo Boss (including Boss Orange), Diesel, Scotch and Soda (very nice Dutch clothing range, Maison Scotch for women), Campus (the nicer arm of Marco Polo), etc.

I hate shopping, especially in cloggers where the "fashion" leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm more a functional shopper, I need something and I go out and buy it. I buy quality and not quantity which is why I find cloggy clothes shops frustrating as a lot is cheap tat. If I go shopping its normally to PC Hooftstraat in hamsterjam.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          That's a OAD image, surely?
          No. Perhaps the most striking characteristic of Miss Bellucci is her ability to wear quite literally anything and appear confident and dignified. I think that if she were to hand out orders as CEO, wearing that red leather jacket, you would do exactly what you are told.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I hate shopping, especially in cloggers where the "fashion" leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm more a functional shopper, I need something and I go out and buy it. I buy quality and not quantity which is why I find cloggy clothes shops frustrating as a lot is cheap tat. If I go shopping its normally to PC Hooftstraat in hamsterjam.
            Some smaller places, like Haarlem, Zutphen and Den Bosch have a surprisingly good selection of boutiques selling good quality clothing at prices that are considerably more reasonable than the PC Hooftstraat. Also, try the 9 streets area in A'Dam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Some smaller places, like Haarlem, Zutphen and Den Bosch have a surprisingly good selection of boutiques selling good quality clothing at prices that are considerably more reasonable than the PC Hooftstraat. Also, try the 9 streets area in A'Dam.
              I know, PCH is where I go for ideas, try stuff on and then order somewhere else cheaper ( echte Nederlandse!) or if I'm back in blighty head to TK Maxx in the city where they normally have the high end stuff, ( cojak can attest to this).
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I know, PCH is where I go for ideas, try stuff on and then order somewhere else cheaper ( echte Nederlandse!) or if I'm back in blighty head to TK Maxx in the city where they normally have the high end stuff, ( cojak can attest to this).
                They opened a TK Maxx here in Darmstadt so I went in, sorry, its was tulip. You're better off buying cheap tat in H&M or Zara.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  By the way, Cologne is to be highly recommended for taking Mrs D for a day trip.
                  I got there a lot, there's also quite a good British shop there but the best shops are over in the Friesenveedel. Go a little bit further up to Düsseldorf and prepare to empty your bank account in Köningsalle: Königsallee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From I Love Vintage in Amsterdam (went there, nice stuff):

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm starting to get concerned about this thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                      I'm starting to get concerned about this thread....
                      If you're confident about your own sexuality there's nothing to be concerned about. Come on, pictures please, and this time, follow the specification!

Comment

Working...
                      X