• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First timer worries!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    He's not the most evil agent on the boards today
    You do know how to pay a compliment
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

(checks wallet is still there, just in case)
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You should write for The Reg about contracting.

Nice short articles starting with the type of advice you gave on this thread.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

(checks wallet is still there, just in case)
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You should write for The Reg about contracting.

Nice short articles starting with the type of advice you gave on this thread.
            I am thinking of "branding" DodgyAgent

Comment

I am thinking of "branding" DodgyAgent
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I prefer this one

Comment

Go for it, I'm a SDM who has just bounced into a PM role about a year ago. I hate and don't have a clue about most of the docs everyone keeps bleating on about but I can assemble a list of tasks, schedule them and get them done by the relevant people and 'front up' brilliantly for the endless mgmt reviews and updates needed.
                  So far, 3 projects delivered sweet, on time and without incident.
                  Of course, I will get found out for the chancer I am eventually but I have been thinking that for 20 years....

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
                    Go for it, I'm a SDM who has just bounced into a PM role about a year ago. I hate and don't have a clue about most of the docs everyone keeps bleating on about but I can assemble a list of tasks, schedule them and get them done by the relevant people and 'front up' brilliantly for the endless mgmt reviews and updates needed.
                    So far, 3 projects delivered sweet, on time and without incident.
                    Of course, I will get found out for the chancer I am eventually but I have been thinking that for 20 years....
                    for god sake you were an Architect man! did the lobotomy hurt to become a PM?

Comment

Working...
                    X