• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gay marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's because they don't like gay people full stop - Some men have the attitude that all gay men want to sleep with them just like all straight women fancy them.
    I've met a few like that in my time.... they also think lezzers are just playing hard to get. Dicks.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Why shouldn't gay couples be allowed to marry each other? Why is it a big deal to anyone?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Normo Tebbit's the funniest - he's worried that he might be able to get married to his son..............

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          Normo Tebbit's the funniest - he's worried that he might be able to get married to his son..............
          I think the point he his making is that homosexuality used to be taboo and illegal. Now it's not, and discriminating against homosexuals is illegal. This poll would indicate that most CUK readers, who may or may not reflect society, aren't too bothered if gay marriage is permitted.

Incest is still taboo and illegal, but according to wikipedia "Most European countries have laws against incest between lineal ancestors/descendants, and between full siblings. However, in most countries these laws are no longer enforced if the incest takes place between consenting adults". It's a small step from no longer enforcing laws to abandoning them. If incest was to become legal, then it's feasible that it gradually becomes less taboo, more accepted, and eventually demanding marriage rights. Norm could marry his son and save inheritance tax. Boomed.

Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

What's UK parties' views on polygamy then?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Norm could marry his son and save inheritance tax. Boomed.
              What would his son do after Norm's passed his inheritance tax free to him?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                What would his son do after Norm's passed his inheritance tax free to him?
                Marry his own son of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Marry his own son of course.
                  Adopted son?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Adopted son?
                    I shouldn't think so.

For the Tebbit plan to be valid, do the marriages have to be consumated?

Comment

I not only support gay marriage, I think it should be mandatory. If we straights have to put up with it why shouldn't they?
                      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X