• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity cries like a girl as Spurs finish 5th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not all panic, we are only 1 point off 4th spot so a couple of solid buys in January and we are certain of CL football next year
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Lets not all panic, we are only 1 point off 4th spot so a couple of solid buys in January and we are certain of CL football next year

Comment

Wenger doesn't seem to fully understand defence.

He left that to the great defensive leaders that he inherited, and the last of them left in about 2006.

So what's the chance of him unearthing a new Adams, Terry, Vidic, Carragher or Keown in January?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Wenger doesn't seem to fully understand defence.

He left that to the great defensive leaders that he inherited, and the last of them left in about 2006.

So what's the chance of him unearthing a new Adams, Terry, Vidic, Carragher or Keown in January?
          Unlikely - the more I watch Arsenal the more you see that the only thing holding them together is Wenger

People though United imploded when Fergie went - I can see Arsenal disappearing into mid table mediocrity for a while unless they get in a decent manage rand spend big.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Unlikely - the more I watch Arsenal the more you see that the only thing holding them together is Wenger

People though United imploded when Fergie went - I can see Arsenal disappearing into mid table mediocrity for a while unless they get in a decent manage rand spend big.

Arsenal been awful for the past 5 -6 years. How they even grab the 4th place puzzles me. It just might be the case that the other teams are equally awful.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Arsenal been awful for the past 5 -6 years. How they even grab the 4th place puzzles me. It just might be the case that the other teams are equally awful.
              They pass the ball around very well. The trouble is, football is more than that.

I listened to Craig Bellamy and Jamie Carragher on Sky after the game, and they said Arsenal lack leadership, not just on the pitch which we all know, but off it as well. They gave two examples.

Right-back Chambers was having a nightmare all game against that winger, but no-one on the bench changed things to give him some help.

And when Arsenal went a goal in front, instead of tightening up like Chelsea would, they pushed nearly everyone forward giving Swansea plenty of room to counter-attack and eventually get their equalizer.

Comment

Game stopped, 3 pitch invasions before half time. Not very good security or as one wag has put it:

“What if they’re so desperate to move the stadium, they want to do it right now, tonight,” says Ben Bennett. “You watch, they’ll get the game cancelled and the stadium will be dismantled before bedtime.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Eagles!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
                    Super Eagles!
                    FTFY!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

FTFY!
                      Only saw the very tail end of the match but how bad were spurs
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X