• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What car to get for over £100,000

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I like that but it is a bit hard core and I would need quite a lot of sets of furry dice, additional spoilers and nodding dogs to bring it up to the £100k mark
    Give the dice, spoiler and dog a miss and go for this AMS bag of goodies.

Boosts it to 1100-1400 bhp.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Give the dice, spoiler and dog a miss and go for this AMS bag of goodies.

Boosts it to 1100-1400 bhp.
      I don't always agree with DA but I wouldn't want him dead, you know.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I'm seriously stopping myself getting one of those (albeit second hand) gorgeous....but I may have to settle for a XK
        Keep thinking the same thing but think I would soooooooo regret the XK if I bought one
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I don't always agree with DA but I wouldn't want him dead, you know.
          I would rep you for that but apparently I need to "spread it around" first
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I would rep you for that but apparently I need to "spread it around" first
            I will neg you so as to give the same bump of him going up in rep.

HTH
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I will neg you so as to give the same bump of him going up in rep.

HTH

As I've just neg'd your neg & insult of me. So we are all even and in love again for the weekend.
              nomadd liked this post

Comment

there can be only one:

Dodgy's new motor
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How about this for £130,000

Very nice Convertible for £80,000

and this is really nice, low miles too!
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    How about this for £130,000

Very nice Convertible for £80,000

and this is really nice, low miles too!
                    I do like Bristols
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

We have just had a rather good year and I thought I might treat myself to a new set of wheels.
                      Any ideas as to what a handsome successful, cultured agent should be driving around in these days?

I am not keen on receiving advice from owners of "shooting brakes" thank you very much or poor wannabe agents with Audi/Porsche sports cars that cost less than £100K.
                      How far over a hundred grand do you want to go?

New Vanquish is nice (But for the 170K you are still buying a 10 year old DB9 in drag)
                      The SL Class is fantastic however by your standards far too cheap (you can get the AMG 63 at 140k or the v12 SL65 at a little under 170k but frankly the SL350 great the SL500 more than enough for the road. leaving the AMG as being a bit of a car for new money rather than taste.
                      Bentley GT or CTC ? (fancied an older CTC myself but want to drive the car not let it sit in a garage while I drive some miserable pile of crap like a golf all week... )

Comment

Working...
                      X