• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things one would do in a fictitious semi retirement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you two still here and fighting..

how tiresome

B.Sc (Astrophysics)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Look after your kids? It is fulfilling, but being your wifes biatch, that must smart, for someone who thinks so much of himself.
      Kid goes to nursery 3 days a week, nanny comes in 2 days a week.
      I'm glad I'm always home for him, he knows I'm always in the study either running my models or insulting cretins on CUK. Sometimes both together.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        So why the bitterness? The constant negativity?
        As an example you're the only person who regularly neg reps me like a stalker. Of course, I reply
        I don't think you're very fulfilled, maybe rich in cash but poor in spirit.
        But you're being disingenuous again sas, for you stalk me relentlessly, and of course I respond, for I believe you're a turd burglar of the highest order.

as for unfulfilled, I have, literally, everything I have ever wanted in life, save of possibly spending more time with the kids, which will change next year. My spirit is fine mate.

I just think you're projecting heaps, when discussing just how clever you are and if you'd tone that down, I think conversations would be better on here.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          you two still here and fighting..

how tiresome

B.Sc (Astrophysics)
          Judging by the constant neg reps and insulting threads he's starting, it looks like I've got under his skin.
          Result!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

But you're being disingenuous again sas, for you stalk me relentlessly, .
            I respond to your neg reps. Is that stalking? Did I start this therad?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Kid goes to nursery 3 days a week, nanny comes in 2 days a week.
              I'm glad I'm always home for him, he knows I'm always in the study either building my lego models or insulting people on CUK to get me hard. Sometimes both together.
              So you're always there for him, but you send him off to nursery 3 days a week, and the other 2 days give him to a nanny?

**** me, of all the most stupid things in the world to state, that you're there for him, when all you seem to do, is pass him around other people.

And you have the temerity to call other people cretins?

I'll give you something sas, you are extremely funny, if only for your stock in trade stupidity.

Comment

I just think you're projecting heaps, when discussing just how clever you are and if you'd tone that down, I think conversations would be better on here.
                Why does it bother you?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Judging by the constant neg reps and insulting threads he's starting, it looks like I've got under his skin.
                  Result!
                  I think it's fun teasing such a complex character

And the neg rep stalking was you, by a long margin, telling me, nay, projecting to me, how rich you are

Comment

Why does it bother you?
                    I am trying to help you, It doesn't bother me; I can see you're in a bit of psychological pain.

We're all here for you mate

Comment

So you're always there for him, but you send him off to nursery 3 days a week, and the other 2 days give him to a nanny?

**** me, of all the most stupid things in the world to state, that you're there for him, when all you seem to do, is pass him around other people.

And you have the temerity to call other people cretins?

I'll give you something sas, you are extremely funny, if only for your stock in trade stupidity.
                      The nanny is in house, we have breakfast and lunch together, he comes to see me in my study when he wants.
                      Beats what most dads do - going into an office, I'd say.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X