• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rant, rant, rant...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proggy View Post
    FTFY, you sit like a nice little permie obeying all the rules without question
    Asking for bans? Now let me look at the rule book....oh right
    Off you ****
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Do you have a large backside?
      Length or Girth?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

FTFY, you sit like a nice little permie obeying all the rules without question
        :sigh: ok I got nothing better to do.

1) What makes you think I am a permie

2) There is a difference between using your initiative in different situations to solve a problem and blantanly disobeying UK laws because you think you are a bit special

I think you are special in a licking the windows sort of way

Comment

Whenever I have accidentally done this , I keep hoping no other car comes along, but as it is always with me, at that precise moment some twat does come along and honks at me.

Same for cases where I am stationary behind traffic and blocking a junction, somebody has to come along who wants to turn in. I just cannot seem to have luck on the roads.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            :sigh: ok I got nothing better to do.

1) What makes you think I am a permie

2) There is a difference between using your initiative in different situations to solve a problem and blantanly disobeying UK laws because you think you are a bit special

I think you are special in a licking the windows sort of way
            You have the permie mindset i.e. scared to break the "rules" however petty and minor.

Comment

You have the permie mindset i.e. scared to break the "rules" however petty and minor.
              Wow, aren't you a rebel? Stopping in a box junction doesn't exactly make you a maverick

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Wow, aren't you a rebel? Stopping in a box junction doesn't exactly make you a maverick
                He only breaks the rules when his Mrs tells him to
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I also start to cross the road when I see the traffic lights changing to red, before! the green man comes on.

Comment

wow you really are an odious arrogant little d!ck aren't you

so the rules of the road which are there for the SAFETY and convienience of all road users are okay to be broken by you because you are special - bet your mum used to tell you that didn't she

whose sockie are you anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      wow you really are an odious arrogant little d!ck aren't you

so the rules of the road which are there for the SAFETY and convienience of all road users are okay to be broken by you because you are special - bet your mum used to tell you that didn't she

whose sockie are you anyway?
                      No need to get nasty, especially over such a petty and insignificant issue. Why don't you direct your indignation at people who really deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                      X