• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pity treason no longer has the Death Penalty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    I've no truck with immigration based on economic need however some of this thread seems to be hinting Black and Muslim and especially both, are not welcome. Can't really back that stance.
    hmm i think it is more saying that lying thievibng cheating murdering scumbags are not welcome regardless of colour - however the stats and evidence bear out that those from a Black/Muslim background are proportionally more likely to be lying, cheating, theiving murdering scumbags and as such we should have more stringent immigration controls for all people who fit that category

Its not racist its risk managment

Comment

I don’t think it’s comes under treason but there is law about the Monarchy and Parliament not being allowed to mismanage the economy and forbidding them to devalue the currency. I think it allows the common folk to take over Parliament. It needs to be Googled. I will bring an axe if needed.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        we should have more stringent immigration controls for all people who fit that category

It would be a pretty easy check at the Airport.

Black [tick]
        Muslim [tick]

Sorry you are not allowed in the UK Mr Ali as the Daily Mail determines you very likely to Rob an Off-Licence

Comment

:sigh: I am not saying you cannot immigrate but you have to prove

1) You can support yourself
          2) you want to integrate
          3) You are not following some fooking tulipty jihad and are going to pop yourself in the middle of a shopping centre killing innocent kids

pretty simple tests really - which Mr Ali would have happily passed.

Comment

hmm i think it is more saying that lying thievibng cheating murdering scumbags are not welcome regardless of colour - however the stats and evidence bear out that those from a Black/Muslim background are proportionally more likely to be lying, cheating, theiving murdering scumbags and as such we should have more stringent immigration controls for all people who fit that category

Which stats?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Well they've changed their fooking tune!!!

yep even a bunch of ex con immigrants with 100 times as much land per person realise its not wise to accept more low value economic migrants.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Which stats?
                the ones other people quoted..

oh yeah and looking at the most wanted lists!

Comment

:sigh: I am not saying you cannot immigrate but you have to prove

1) You can support yourself
                  2) you want to integrate
                  3) You are not following some fooking tulipty jihad and are going to pop yourself in the middle of a shopping centre killing innocent kids

pretty simple tests really - which Mr Ali would have happily passed.
                  That's not quite what you said

the stats and evidence bear out that those from a Black/Muslim background are proportionally more likely to be lying, cheating, theiving murdering scumbags
                  I'm not sure how one would broach such a topic at the immigration interview.

"We see you are Black and a Muslim, are you a lying cheating scumbag?"
                  conversely for another applicant.
                  "As you are not Black and a Muslim we can skip the lying cheating scumbag question"

Comment

"blah n stuff"
                    well ok why not do a nationality test - they did it on the Simpsons and it worked well iirc

Comment

That's not quite what you said

I'm not sure how one would broach such a topic at the immigration interview.

"We see you are Black and a Muslim, are you a lying cheating scumbag?"
                      conversely for another applicant.
                      "As you are not Black and a Muslim we can skip the lying cheating scumbag question"
                      I see you have crossed the whole of Europe through a number of safe countries yet you waited until you reached the UK to claim asylum, this makes you right to claim asylum invalid why should we let you in?

Is slightly less racist but would probably exclude many of the scumbags in this case.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X