• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No longer a wasted Vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
    When there is a discourse that identifies a victim and an oppressor, then you have Marxism.
    Seems to me that your very poor analytical skills, which border on a parody of a cliche-generator, make you the victim of a cognitively-demanding world.
    Does that make you a Marxist?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Seems to me that your very poor analytical skills, which border on a parody of a cliche-generator, make you the victim of a cognitively-demanding world.
      Does that make you a Marxist?
      I don´t want to be a Marxist anymore if he´s going to be a Marxist.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        But mother nature made people homosexual and gave them maternal/paternal instincts. And evolution drew us towards living in communities for the benefit of all concerned. Mother nature also humans the ability to solve problems.

Not sure why the mother nature argument precludes homosexual parents.

Would you rather they forced themselves to reproduce biologically with a member of the opposite sex rather than a more 'unnatural' way?
        WMUNS+1
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

But mother nature made people homosexual
          Did she also made people pederasts?

It's a matter of discussion whether homosexuals are born or become so.

What is 100% sure is that, thanks to Mother Nature, all gays have penises.

But socially, once you open the door for gay marriage, it is discriminatory to keep it closed for other special arrangements, like polygamy or child marriage.

Essentially, homos in the West have money and are very well organized. That's all. That's why they can push their agendas to the top. Like bankers, more or less.

Comment

But socially, once you open the door for gay marriage, it is discriminatory to keep it closed for other special arrangements, like polygamy or child marriage.

Essentially, homos in the West have money and are very well organized. That's all. That's why they can push their agendas to the top. Like bankers, more or less.
            Well not gay women, they don´t have penises. Or gay people who´ve had hideous accidents, maybe in the workplace.

Comment

Possibly, however it is irrelevant as children are rightly legally protected again people who attempt to practice this. Fully grown adults can decide for themselves.

Even if that is the case fully grown adults can have any personal relationship with any other fully grown consenting adults in private providing they are not harming anyone.

Erm ...

If someone wants a polygamous marriage I see no reason to stop them, child marriages are illegal to help protect them against predators.

Having a non traditional personal relationship with another consenting adult does not necessarily make one a bad a parent or a threat to children.

I am glad that homophobic bigots are not as rich and well organised.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                Leaving the commons and House of Lords as largely talking shops while the real decisions are made elsewhere by a select few with the aid of spin doctors.
                I'd disagree with you slightly there.
                The House of Commons is full of professional politicians, concentrating on politics and not neccessarily the best interests of their electorate.
                The House of Lords is full of people who are experts in their own fields, who seem to be the last bastion of sanity in some cases, rejecting some decisions made in the Commons, and raising concerns and queries that often seem remarkably sensible. Probably why there's been such a push to make the Lords more widely elected - get rid of the experts and bring in more "professional politicians" - people who will toe the party line and stop causing trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  I don´t want to be a Marxist anymore if he´s going to be a Marxist.
                  +1

Comment

I am glad that homophobic bigots are not as rich and well organised.
                    I don´t think they´ll ever be particularly well organised.

Comment

I need a lie down. I agree with Dim about something.

Not the bit about all three main parties being the same, because they are clearly not.

But the rise of UKIP votes has served to warn LibLabCon that UKIP's ideas have the ear of many voters, and LibLabCon would be better off taking some of it onboard before the next general election or the same thing will happen again, perhaps more so.

This should have been easier for the Tories, who are the closest to UKIP of the three, but so far they have fecked up by playing down UKIP's concerns and calling them clowns and closet racists, all of which has alienated many of their own voters.

Comment

Working...
                      X