• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racially aggravated disorderly behaviour.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Wear a kilt, no zip to alert them.

Comment

I've been out on a pub crawl in Llandudno and goat shagger would have been more accurate (you'd really need a cab to get to the sheep - at least 2 miles away - or a walk up a very steep hill)
      PS. The goats are also up a very steep hill, but there is regular public transport.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I've been out on a pub crawl in Llandudno and goat shagger would have been more accurate (you'd really need a cab to get to the sheep - at least 2 miles away - or a walk up a very steep hill)
        PS. The goats are also up a very steep hill, but there is regular public transport.
        Awwwww, were you feeling a little neglected there
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Are there enough goats to go round, to service a bus load of people?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Are there enough goats to go round, to service a bus load of people?
            No. You have to form a Qu-ewe!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              No. You have to form a Qu-ewe!!

I'd have thought you of all people would know the difference twixt goat n sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

Only from behind
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Only from behind
                  Ah, of course...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DodgyAgent again.

Comment

Sorted

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    Science of the lambs: Boffins grow GLOW-IN-THE-DARK sheep ? The Register

Shepherds who watch their flocks by night could soon have a much easier job: South American scientists have successfully reared a phosphorescent sheep.

Boffins at the Animal Reproduction Institute of Uruguay implanted a glow-in-the-dark gene from the Aequorea victoria jellyfish into nine sheep.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X