• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Radio station(s) do you mostly listen to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio 5 live.

Although I do like bluetooth connectivity to the music on my android phone in my new car (galaxy). thats well cool.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

As another poster said, I also listen to stations from around the world (on my Squeezebox) depending on my mood, for example listening to Bartok played live from Budapest or Salsa from Rio de Janiero. I also listen to local radio from places I've been on holiday, e.g. Key west or Miami. The only UK stations I listen to are Gold on DAB or 5 Live if I'm driving and there's sport on.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I've always fancied starting my own radio station, with an American style 4 letter name. Then I found out I was too late.

WNKR Radio 106.7 - Classic Country Radio
        Man! This brings back good memories, when I lived in Chicago listening to US99 working in a dirty factory smelling like oozing cans of used oil. I had no money, no car, no girls, no house only hope. Where did all those years go by? Now I have a decent war-chest, a nice car, wife and two girls, a house, still have hope... but I still do not know where did all those years go by...

Thanks doodab for the link, now I am again listening to it...
        My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

Spotify!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X