• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We are glass

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are glass

I wouldn't bother visiting the middle-east any time soon.

Caveat, this does not apply if you came from there, please go home for a visit, now. I'll even help with your fare.......

OR

What about them Israelis then, the nerve of them, trying to defend their people, it would never happen in this country, especially if it was the USA doing the asking.
    Why not?

To be fair it's a complex issue.

Too many people of differing faiths, culture and opinions living on a small strip of land. Will always lead to trouble.

I hope it calms down soon.

Comment

Yeah well I see the UN has already moved to blame Israel. So no change there then.

The only way the ME will be sorted is if a part of it is turned to glass (part being parts of Iran and Syria).

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Too many people of differing faiths, culture and opinions living on a small strip of land. Will always lead to trouble.
        Sounds like Tones fare land to me
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

how things change

Those Isrealis are the ones that created a country in good part through the terrorism of the militant zionists.

http://www.answers.com/topic/king-david-hotel-bombing

And they have stolen land and water and continue to do everything they can to ensure that Palestine cannot become a viable country.

They just seem to have better PR and American support.

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarti...7&ItemID=10569

Comment

Hahahahaa...yeah they stole all that land!

That wouldnt be so funny if it wasnt for the arabs giving them the excuse to role up large tracts of land after everyone tried to wipe them out in the 60's.

But you keep believing them nasty israelies are solely to blame for todays problems I mean its not as if Humus and Herbulla could end this all right now by handing those three soldiers back is it. I mean, heavens forbids that these two terrorist organisations actually do something worth while for a change (well, apart from making themselves in to targets for the evil zionist war machine ).

Mailman

Comment

Working...
            X