• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: big boy is about to cry again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear: big boy is about to cry again

He's Ronning scared

By GORDON SMART and DAVID FACEY

CRISTIANO RONALDO has told Alex Ferguson he fears for his life if he stays at Manchester United.

The Portugal star’s worries were outlined by his agent as United stood firm and refused to let him leave.

His representatives believe a genuine security threat could give him grounds for breaking his contract after the Wayne Rooney bust-up at the World Cup.

But Fergie sought to reassure Ronaldo that his security will not be at risk during talks with his agent Jorge Mendes.

Ronaldo, 21, was horrified to learn his home was vandalised by yobs.

Now he is afraid the hate mob blaming him for Rooney’s red card and England’s World Cup quarter-final exit will target him personally next time.

The Portuguese star believes unless he is allowed to join Fabio Capello’s Real Madrid he will face a bitter backlash for winding up Rooney.

But United believe they can reassure Ronaldo he will be safe and have told Real he is staying in England. A statement said: “Ronaldo is one of the brightest young stars in world football and Manchester United is not in the business of selling their best young players.”

Fergie told Rooney not to try to drive Ronaldo away. And his peace-making bid seems to have had an effect as Ronaldo said yesterday: “I’ve no reason to leave. The club have always supported me.”

Can you blame him though after the defimation campaign run by this countries tabloids...because as we all know its all Ronaldo's fault England lost at poofball. I mean never mind the fact my dead granny could kick a poofball harder than the poofs that stepped up in the shoot out!

I dunno, you crazy english (and russian). How about you guys stop whining like a stuck pig about how pretty boy ronaldo made you guys lose and just face up to the fact your team was sh1t.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
      Can you blame him though after the defimation campaign run by this countries tabloids...because as we all know its all Ronaldo's fault England lost at poofball. I mean never mind the fact my dead granny could kick a poofball harder than the poofs that stepped up in the shoot out!

I dunno, you crazy english (and russian). How about you guys stop whining like a stuck pig about how pretty boy ronaldo made you guys lose and just face up to the fact your team was sh1t.

Mailman
      I think you will find that most of us have said our team was tulip!
      What we have also said is that there was no need for the antics of this and other cheating scum in what should have been a festival of football and a showpiece for the game.

Postman Prat, Postman Prat,
      Postman Prat is an All Black twat...............
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I think everybody admits we were sh1te. Doesn't mean we have to like what Ronaldo did.
        Boom boom boom boom
        A-haw haw haw haw
        Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
        Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Working...
        X