• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Holborn Exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I'm shocked.

I didn't think recruitment consultants could:
    A. Use the interweb to do anything but send spamming emails with the wrong name on them, and
    B. Write coherent sentences
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And he's a father of 6? His kids should be taken away and his nuts cut off.
      I can recommend him an excellent surgeon in Tehran, and then he can change his moniker to Golden Vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I can recommend him an excellent surgeon in Tehran, and then he can change his moniker to Golden Vagina.
        As opposed to your nom de plume, rusty bucket
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          As opposed to your nom de plume, Bali Shag
          FTFY

Comment

This is one of those episodes in human history that leaves me thinking ill of humanity. What a horrid bunch.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
            X