• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I as B*st*rd ? do I deserve to die ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years ago my cat fell off windowsill of upstairs window and fell though my corrugated plastic carport underneath.

Luckily, I realise that 'animal damage' was not covered on house insurance so I waited till it was a bit windy LOL.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

1. Your neighbour sounds like an idiot. Why a note and not a knock on the door?
      2. We're OK using "gay" as a pejorative now are we? I assume we can use n****r on CUK now, too.
      3. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
        2. We're OK using "gay" as a pejorative now are we? I assume we can use n****r on CUK now, too.
        Nice attempt to link any perceived slight to the shirt lifting community with racism ...get over yourself
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Nice attempt to link any perceived slight to the shirt lifting community with racism ...get over yourself
          As in:

"I remember the day well. The mem'sahib and I were drinking tea in the hills of Togologoland ready for a bit of tiffin when she pointed out that it was the 28th and maybe I could use one of the punkawallahs instead."
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Ah I see. It's OK to have a go at gays but not races. Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
              1. Your neighbour sounds like an idiot. Why a note and not a knock on the door?
              3. Grow up.

ok.

I have this honkey scaredy-cat and I squirted him

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

ok.

I have this honkey scaredy-cat and I squirted him

That's better. Now we can be best friends again

Comment