• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So has anyone actually done anything constructive so far this morning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Gimp
    I'm guessing din dins is a euphemism for mummys and daddys. Oh and I said I was 'bizzy' thurs.. but I know in my heart of hearts that next time we have work drinks and I am pearsed and with no other better offers...
    fat birds....always so accommodating after a few drinks, even though they know that when your chundering in the morning it's because of what you woke up next to, not the beer
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Gimp
      investment bank in the city..
      is she the sandwich girl, or the cleaner
      whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
        is she the sandwich girl, or the cleaner
        She works in HR. We have some outside agency that looks after the cleaning and there is this one cleaner who is f**king outstanding. Tall ,slim, dark hair with nice pert t*ts. She is from some impoverished Eastern European country and is probably riddled with stds, but man serious eye candy for a wed morning.. I could ride her till the cows came home, but u would have to tripple-bag it if you catch my drift..

Comment

Yes, resigned ... oops, terminated contract ...

Comment

Done 2 or three Microsoft virtual labs today. Done about 5 minutes real work, finding out who owned a system for someone, but that was it. I am sooooo bored! Will do another MS technet lab soon. They are very realistic though, have to give it to them. The servers hang, come up with hardware errors, the new admin code doen't work..... just like real life!

Comment

Well I think the fact that the thread has made it to three pages and is still going strong answers the original question. Lazy feckers one and all. Brings a tear to my eye so it does
              Last edited by DaveB; 12 July 2006, 12:29.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Had a most satisfying dump just now.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

that reminds me
                  Time to take a dump
                  bye

Comment

Had an interview....for a permie job *gag*

But times are tight and cash needs re-establishing.

Otherwise ... I had a bacon sarni...
                    http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

14:10

Just back from a 2 hour power nap at hotel...
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X