• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thatcher wins Scottish independence!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proggy View Post
    None of us wants the unions to rule again, or government to interfere in every part of society, however jerking too far in the other direction leaves IT contractors to dominate. Balance is needed and the party that can bring that will get my vote.
    FTFY
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      None of us wants the unions to rule again, or government to interfere in every part of society, however jerking too far in the other direction leaves the greedy and rich to dominate. Balance is needed and the party that can bring that will get my vote.
      In other words you want it both ways. You have an entitlement to feed off her reforms by earning vast amounts of money and paying little or no tax. Anyone else who benefits is labelled greedy.

What this country needs is more rich people and a government that can redistribute the wealth effectively. I do not think you will find people to be less greedy prior to Thatcher. She simply enabled people to break away from the dead hand of a collective monopoly
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
      X