• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bah humbug

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    <-- gentle
    +1
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      <-- gentile
      FTFY
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        No feedback from the police yet but I have people asking around so hopefully should have something soon as people I know from that evening have been getting in touch via either phone of Facebook (it does have it's uses) with information which we're putting together.

Came out of hospital Monday afternoon after another visit to ENT who said my nose just has a hairline fracture so they were pretty happy. I was a bit disoriented for a day or so but that wore off and the doctor was happy to sign me out but I could have stayed longer but couldn't see the point really. Today I went to see my GP who said that the stitches in my lip can't come out until Monday so thats another appointment then and went to the dentist (locum as mine is on holiday) and saw the state of my front teeth! The front 2 are pushed back a bit and although one is okay the other has a lovely fracture straight across it but as there is no pain he suggested I wait until mine is back on Monday and let her deal with it which I'm happy to do. There is a fair bit of bruising around the gums though. One of the problems at the moment is I can't do x-rays as I've had 2 within in 10 days and have another in 10 days in preparation for an MHT scan! Swelling has gone down a bit and don't look like those women who have the Botox lip injections any more although the massive scabbing between mouth and nose gives me the appearance of a certain German dictators mustache!

Eating is not too easy and have to still drink through a straw but there is no real pain as such although one arm aches a fair old bit and seems to be coming up a lovely shade of blue/yellow/green.

Back to billing Monday (maybe Tuesday) as I did actually have this week booked off...
        Sorry to hear it, hope you have a private health and dental insurance.

Comment

was it a suprise attack Darmy ? looks to me like you had your head down and got a boot.
          eating a kebab outside the chippy, thats my guess.

it's a sh1te old world mate. get well soon

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X