• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your LtdCo's Website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Do you have one? Do you put much effort in it?

Just been having a play with mine today.

Camnomis : Service Delivered

Criticism welcome
    Sorry misread it, thought it was this

Camnomis_:_Service_Delivered

I also love the use of the word 'we'. Is that you and the dog?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Sorry misread it, thought it was this

Camnomis_:_Service_Delivered

I also love the use of the word 'we'. Is that you and the dog?
      Nope we are three employee's
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nope we are three employee's
        You pay the wife and dog! My you are doing well.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

A reasonable website.
          A nice location too. And only a half mile from the Sweet street red light district

Comment

Wordpress
            When viewed from a Mac, the Captcha bit on your How To Get In Touch page gives me the splurge in German and fecks up the umlauted characters.

a) Given that the site is an English one I don't want that bit in German
            b) If a plugin is going to attempt a translation, it should get the accents right (UTF proiblem?)
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              When viewed from a Mac, the Captcha bit on your How To Get In Touch page gives me the splurge in German and fecks up the umlauted characters.

a) Given that the site is an English one I don't want that bit in German
              b) If a plugin is going to attempt a translation, it should get the accents right (UTF proiblem?)
              Looked good to me from my Mac on Chrome and Safari, will take another look

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Looked good to me from my Mac on Chrome and Safari, will take another look
                I was using Firefox, and the Captcha plugin is probably using my IP address to decide to give me the German bit.

P.S. Getting your own hosted site should give you access to the logs which you can analyze yourself and then you don't need Google Analytics. Just saying like.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I was using Firefox, and the Captcha plugin is probably using my IP address to decide to give me the German bit.

P.S. Getting your own hosted site should give you access to the logs which you can analyze yourself and then you don't need Google Analytics. Just saying like.
                  Google Analytics are useful provided you don't use adwords. If you do they use the data to maximise their revenue so ouch (although they do deny it).
                  Last edited by eek; 28 March 2013, 19:23.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Vidahost are my hosting company, its an affilate link to bump up some side revenues

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                      A reasonable website.
                      A nice location too. And only a half mile from the Sweet street red light district
                      And Camnomis sounds like an STD, and I should know, i've had a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X