• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, who picked the 21st?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    twins actually. Get your sleep in now as you'll never have it later.
    WHS - first 12-24 hours before baby works out how to wail properly is the only time you'll get sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Yep - and a third degree tear. It is the only time I have ever heard her scream in pain
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Yep - and a third degree tear. It is the only time I have ever heard her scream in pain

Holy Jesus - God, love her. I'm actually wincing at the thought of it.

I ended up with th Belly Exit but before that happened the sister kept saying to me "are you sure you don't want an epidural?"

I didn't want to peak too early with the pain relief in case it got worse
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh I don't know - all these women moaning about the slight sting of childbirth like it's something serious like man-flu.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Oh I don't know - all these women moaning about the slight sting of childbirth like it's something serious like man-flu.

I dare you to say that in front of Mrs Sas!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Congratulations!

It's the first day of Spring! New life and all that

Last edited by Sysman; 21 March 2013, 11:15.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Yeah ... my wife is the same 5'6" 8 1/2 stone girl who:

When jumped at night by a knife wielding rapist, kicked his head in and chased him until he outran her.
                When getting her thumb dislocated at a re-enactment show got bored waiting for the medic so relocated it with her teeth so she would not miss any more of the fighting.
                Paid for her first year at university by working as a bouncer in a night club in Reading.

... generally I avoid jokes like that to her in case they cause offence. Unless you were not joking of course, in which case I salute you and will drink to your, soon to be occupied, grave!
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                  Lil' Miss Formant was born shortly after midnight last night, weighing in at 8lbs 8oz. All happy and healthy. Picture to follow once we're home.
                  Well done formant.

Experience was great once I had my epidural. Unfortunately I had to wait 7hrs to get said epidural, due to a shortage of anesthetists... Thanks, NHS. The remaining 4 hours were pure bliss though.
                  7 hours for free treatment? What a traversty! Where was your bundle of £50s to get an upgrade!?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Oh I don't know - all these women moaning about the slight sting of childbirth like it's something serious like a kick in the nuts.
                    ftfy

Comment

Many congrats!

just 18-20 years to go until she moves out

Comment

Working...
                      X