• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by formant View Post
    I sure feel a bit like a beached blue whale by now...

It's not due till Friday though.

There'll be a picture when she (hope it's still a she) arrives. Just for those who still think I'm a sockie. Feel free to request random things to include in said picture. Not like I need to prove to anyone that I'm real (welcome to the beautiful anonymity of the internet!), but if I do, I want to have some fun with it.
    Tread carefully - we had a previous lady poster who put up pictures to prove she wasn't a sockie. It did not end well....

I'd include two fingers. Either that or spring flower - perhaps a tulip.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 19 March 2013, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Tread carefully - we had a previous lady poster who put up pictures to prove she wasn't a sockie. It did not end well....

I'm ready to do my bit

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Heh, yeah, hence picture of baby formant, not of me. I'm not that desperate to prove SupremeSpod wrong. But I'll probably be sending around a gazillion baby pictures by then anyway, so I might as well drop one here.

Like the tulip idea.

Comment

Heh, yeah, hence picture of baby formant, not of me. I'm not that desperate to prove SupremeSpod wrong. But I'll probably be sending around a gazillion baby pictures by then anyway, so I might as well drop one here.

Like the tulip idea.
          This or nothing

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The official...

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            This or nothing

Not quite as good as the Ctulhu costume in the other tread. Wish I could sew...

Comment

Not quite as good as the Ctulhu costume in the other tread. Wish I could sew...
              Yeah I do appear to be obsessed with dressing your baby up, which is funny as I hated it when my ex dressed my boy up in stupid costumes

Comment

Mine wanted to dress up as Thomas the tank engine on his first school 'world book day'

I was quite proud of my costume effort.

Comment

Mine wanted to dress up as Thomas the tank engine on his first school 'world book day'

I was quite proud of my costume effort.

Its amazing what you can achieve skippy if you keep of the wine for an evening

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Its amazing what you can achieve skippy if you keep of the wine for an evening
                    Tis true. Hic.

Comment

I'm thinking that Suity is going to fall foul of his new German boss who will be a neo-nazi, before disappearing and popping up in a Hamburg fetish bar as a leather clad cum bunny.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X