• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to cause a run on the banks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    How's your cricket team doing?
    I'm British, lower class, first generation educated. Scum really. Typical migrant.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      I'm British...
      In which case you got Rutherford before lunch, but it's not looking like a good insertion.

Comment

I'm British, lower class, first generation educated. Scum really. Typical migrant.
        Ever thought of becoming a recruitment agent?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No, he's overqualified.

Comment

I'm over qualified, what?

Actually, I've been drilling a senior recruiter from Sydney. She tells me in 5 years she expects the business to be dead. In house recruitment is taking all your business apparently.

Comment

I'm over qualified, what?

Actually, I've been drilling a senior recruiter from Sydney. She tells me in 5 years she expects the business to be dead. In house recruitment is taking all your business apparently.
              Not Aussie Bob?

How's he doing since the big op?

Comment

I've been drilling [...] She [...]
                Lucky bastard. What does she look like?
                <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Earlier this week the head of the Orthodox Church in Cyprus said the euro was doomed and Cyprus would be better off going it alone.

Originally posted by Archbishop Chrysostomos II
                  The euro cannot last. I’m not saying that it will crumble tomorrow but with the brains that they have in Brussels, it is certain that it will not last in the long term, and the best thing is to think about how to escape it
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Earlier this week the head of the Orthodox Church in Cyprus said the euro was doomed and Cyprus would be better off going it alone.

Is this the Orthodox Church that runs banks in India and the US and is one of the world's biggest corporate investors?

Methinks the Archbishop should be listened to.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X