• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree. How am I supposed to support my 257 children without the £46,892 pounds a week I receive in child support money?

Well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
      I'm not talking about making anyone jump through more hoops than anyone else, I'm talking about changing the system so that it is not exploited. No-one should be able to get child allowance money from the government for children they don't have. Surely noone is going to disagree with me about this!?!?
      I do.

Maybe they actually do have children, and it is only racist scare mongerers that say they don't.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I do.

Maybe they actually do have children, and it is only racist scare mongerers that say they don't.

ermm.... then surely proving that they are their children is a reasonable expectation before handing over the money? I have no problem with people getting child allowance when they have children, but it is clear that the system is open to exploitation (by those that don't), so surely it needs reform?
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Stop siggenring at the back!

Ruprect: Does the term hook, line and sinker mean anything to you?
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

OK Ok I'll leave it then.
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Whether they do or not, it absurd to say that migrants who need to claim benefits can possibly be any sort of economic benefit to the country.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                Whether they do or not, it absurd to say that migrants who need to claim benefits can possibly be any sort of economic benefit to the country.
                The only flimsy argument which Im sure some NL apartchik would trot out would be that the local economy would beenfit from the resultiing expenditure of their hard earned benefits, of course they wont mention that this comes courtesy of the ever increasing tax yoke on hard working Joe Taxpayer.

But thats only fair.

Hardworking AJP .

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth

Oi - you racist or summat - trying to use logic like that, shouldn't be allowed
                  Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

All migrants should only be allowed in to the country to work.

Bollox to all that refugee crap, wtf should an Afghani come all the way to the UK to seek refuge fook off to Pakistan or India or one of the other near by states.

Depending on the amount contributed in NI and TAX terms, the migrant should be entitled to x amount of benefits from the govt, once that has been used up, either take what ever job is around or please leave.

Comment

Sorry, full up. No room.

Comment

Working...
                      X