• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

formant baby sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: formant baby sweepstake

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
    Formant, wtf is that on your avatar?

A baby Cthulhu.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
      No, this is a baby Cthulhu

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'll take the 10th, will be a nice Mothers Day present for you
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Do you know something, having been a sad, geeky, teenage, role-playing boy, I am well aware of what Cthulhu is, but I never even considered that your cartoon avatar was something like that. I was going down the lines of it being a character from some weird European cartoon show.

Comment

Re: formant baby sweepstake

Well, still no sign of baby-formant, but I've been in hospital since yesterday for fetal tachycardia. Picked up bronchitis last week and looks like my coughing fits are distressing the wee one quite a bit. She's better than last night already though. Actually having a decent NHS experience for once. Aside from the food. Oh and beds in the maternity ward are clearly built for 5'4" ladies (I'm 6ft).

Could have done without witnessing all the screaming on the labour ward last night though. Scared now...

Comment

Well, still no sign of baby-formant, but I've been in hospital since yesterday for fetal tachycardia. Picked up bronchitis last week and looks like my coughing fits are distressing the wee one quite a bit. She's better than last night already though. Actually having a decent NHS experience for once. Aside from the food. Oh and beds in the maternity ward are clearly built for 5'4" ladies (I'm 6ft).

Could have done without witnessing all the screaming on the labour ward last night though. Scared now...
              Not nice, but to trot out the old cliche, you're in the right place. Hope all's well and you're home soon.

Edit: Just noticed you've got 666 posts - quick, post again before you give birth!!!
              Last edited by mudskipper; 3 March 2013, 17:23.

Comment

formant baby sweepstake

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Not nice, but to trot out the old cliche, you're in the right place. Hope all's well and you're home soon.

Edit: Just noticed you've got 666 posts - quick, post again before you give birth!!!
                Thanks. CTG was normal just now luckily, so baby is all fine again. I still feel crap though. :-/ they're keeping me in for another night.

Comment

good Luck formant

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Good luck!!

Being as this is your first I am going to hedge my bets and go with March 29th.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Thanks guys! Got discharged last night. As of this afternoon I'm finally feeling a tad better (and billing again already ).

Now to wait for baby-formant to make an appearance over the next few weeks...

Comment

Working...
                      X